Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the products we do at the price we do)
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Our site requires certain cookies to make it function correctly. We have outlined the ways in which cookies are used to allow you to make an informed decision about their use.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies
- Allowing users to log in
- Allowing transactions to take place
- Remembering a user’s cookie preferences
There is no way to prevent these necessary cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party cookies for enhanced content
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Third party cookies for social media websites
So you can easily “Like” or “Share” our content on social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Third party cookies for analytics
Turning cookies off
You can change your cookie preferences by selecting the individual cookie section under Cookie Settings at the top of this page.
Please note: A user turning off cookies who has previously allowed them will need to clear/delete said cookies from their device manually via their browser settings if they wish for them to be removed. We are unable to remove these cookies, and by changing your options we can only disable the services that use them, rendering them inactive and also preventing further cookies being added to your device, we cannot remove those already there.